This math prerequisite chart is designed to help you map out the courses you will take to complete your studies or to meet prerequisites for courses you intend to take.
Identify your math placement level by visiting Testing and Placement Services to meet with a Placement Advising for Student Success (PASS) staff or take our placement test, as required by specific programs. Please visit www.clackamas.edu/pass to learn about our placement steps and our PASS Program.
To determine the best math course to start with at CCC, identify the right math pathway to meet your academic program or career goal. If you need help choosing or switching your math path, contact our academic advising team at email@example.com.
Description of Image
The image shows three pathways of math courses for students to plan their courses. Stats Pathway Transfer, STEM Pathway Transfer, and Career Tech Pathway.
Complete MTH-010 and MTH-020 before starting a path.
Stats Pathway Transfer: MTH-098, MTH-105, MTH-243, MTH-244
STEM Pathway Transfer:
- Path One: MTH-060, MTH-065, MTH-095, MTH-111, MTH-112, MTH-251. MTH-231 or CS-250 or MTH-252 or MTH-275
- Path Two: MTH-060, MTH-065, MTH-095. MTH-211 or MTH-212 or MTH-213
- Path Three: MTH-060, MTH-065, MTH-095, MTH-105, MTH-243, MTH-244
- Path Four: MTH-060, MTH-065, MTH-095, MTH-111, MTH-243, MTH-244
Career Tech Pathway:
- Path One: MTH-050, MTH-080
- Path Two (Program-Specific): MTH-054
- Path Three (Program-Specific): MTH-082A, MTH-082B, MTH-082C, MTH-082D, MTH-082E
Math Placement Resources: